Pregnant, severe morning sickness, prescribed Navidoxine. Is it safe ?

Hello, I am a little over nine weeks pregnant and have been suffering from quite severe morning sickness for the past four weeks or so. My doctor proscribed Navidoxine - four to five tablets a day (two with breakfast and one with every subsequent meal) and I have been following this for the past two to three weeks. However, I have since heard that this dose may be unsafe. Is it safe to take Navidoxine and is this the appropriate dose? Thank you so much for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012