Pregnant. Had nasal drip. Sore throat, dyspahgia. Prescribed amoxcillin, benadryl. This ok?

Hi. I'm Theresa g2p1 14 6/7 wks aog. I have been suffering from post nasal drip since 4 wks aog. Nasal spray was given but offered so little relief. Right now I thing I'm suffering from laryngitis. It started 4 days ago with dry hacking cough. I was given amoxicillin and cetirizine by other on gyne however my OB didn't allow me to take cetirizine she gave me Benadryl instead. Right now the cough is lessened however I think I have sore throat l, dysphagia. I know I need to eat a lot but I'm really having a hard time to swallow. What shld I do? Benadryl is more advisable than cetirizine in pregnant women? If my pnd is hormonal until when will I experience this? I'm really having a hard time. Help pls. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013