Pregnant. Had candida infection. Musty smell, grey colour, discomfort. Is it thrush?

Hi Samuel, I gave birth to my 2nd child 9 months ago, during pregnancy & for approx. 2 years prior to that, I had what doctors continued to diagnose as an extremely bad candida infection. However, I always felt that something else existed. I really had 2 types of discharges. The 1st was a very very thick cottage cheese type discharge which was grey in colour. The 2nd was clear & the smell was extremely musty & extremely strong. This clear discharge was always present & I always had wet/damp undies to the point where I had to wear panty liners & change Em every few hours. These discharges existed together however at the time I guess I thought they were the same thing. Anyway, since I gave birth it just completely disappeared.......until now. The thick discharge is not present just the clear musty smelling one which makes me feel wet in that area all the time. I lived with this very uncomfortable problem for almost 3 years & I seriously do not want to go back to that. No amount of creams, antibiotics etc helped the problem before & I am concerned that the GP's are going to again dismiss my problem as thrush. I did have 2 swab tests done but am unsure as to the extent of what they tested for, apart from candida. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013