Pregnant. Cough with green mucus, cramps in left side when coughing. How long will it last?

hello Dr.! Am 35 years old and am 8 month pregnant with my first baby. Am caught cold last week, had fever for only two days (37.9 - 38.2 C) i only took panadol every 6 hours. but afterward, i ended up having a horrible caugh, with green mucous substance going out!! this has lasted for more than 3 days now WITH NO FEVER. Am taking Herbal Caugh Syrup only. My question is: what about the cramps am having when i caugh? cramps in my left side of my thoracique cage, as well as in my lower belly. How much time this caugh last? is it because am not taking any antibiotic it will take me longer to recover? thank you so much doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012