Pregnant. Contracted pin worms, itching, nausea. Took pin-x. Is it effective?

I am 9 weeks pregnant and contracted pin worms from my 3 year old. After 2 weeks my dr agreed to let me take the Pin-x. I have taken two doses in the last week, but unfortunately the night time itching continues. I am experiencing 24hr nausea with this pregnancy so the stress of pinworms seems unbearable. I see there is Vermox prescription, but like Pinx it is category C. But my dr determined Pinx doesn t really pass into the system so dr felt I could take it. Will Vermox be an option and is it more effective than Pinx? What are your thoughts on Diatomecous earth?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012