Pregnant. Can an online doctor advice if the blood reports are normal ?

dear sir my wife is pregnate, 09 weeks, date 0000 i did her few test (bloodTotal count:) white blood cells 16.00 k/ul Neutrophil 12.48 k/ul Monocyte 0.32 (Differential Leucocyte count Neutrophil% 78.oo% ------------------------------- MVP- 10.30 FL -------------------------------- ( Urine Routine Examin) Albumin -Present (+) Calcium Oxalate - present (+) These few results are higher of there test valu. so My qurries is that is any thing hurmful of those report for her pregnancy.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013