Pregnant. Burning sensation in left side of labia majora. Swelling in vagina. Suggest

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with twins. For about 10 days, the left side (only) of my labia majora toward the front is intensely burning. It's not red, there has been no increased discharge, no symptoms of anything else. It only hurts in this one spot, especially when I am walking or moving. It almost feels like razor burn or something. I can't see any evidence of it, but when I touch it, it burns. My whole vaginal area is rather swollen as a result of the pregnancy--but what could be causing the spot of burning?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013