Pregnant. Brown spotting. On duphaston. Why am I still bleeding?

Hi, my OB has confirmed that I am 5th week pregnand and the egg are in round shape about 1.1cm diameter. In my 6th week I ve spotted brown blood and in two days the blood is much more and a little red. After scanning, the egg is still there and My OB gave me duphaston for three times a day and after consume it for 2 days, I start having bad headache , a little nausea but the worst is the blood are still there, more reddier, like 2-3 days of period, and I m worried if I already loss my baby. I am 41 yrs old and this is my third. My last child is now turn 4 yrs old.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013