Pregnant. Blood test shows slightly elevated value of White blood cells. Is it normal? Should I be worried?

Had some blood work done last week. CBC WITH DIFFERENTIAL/PLATELET results were posted today online but im sure doctor saw them since last week. I am 30 weeks Pregnant and have a slightly elevated value of White Blood Cells of 15.1 x10E3/uL. Is this normal since I'm pregnant? Also, NEUTROPHILS (ABSOLUTE) was 11.1 x10E3/uL and standard range is 1.8 - 7.8. My doctor didn't call me to alert me after results were posted last week so I am hoping it's because it's not too alarming? Should i be worried? Everything else came out great.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013