Pregnancy ultrasound showing no heartbeat. Have bleeding and cramping. Miscarriage?

i am 6 weeks pregnant and had a transvaginal ultrasound on tuesday and could see a sac but no heartbeat, yesterday on wednesday i started bleeding with light cramping i had about 2 clots but that was it. i went to the ER and they ran a blood test my hcg levels were high like they should be, they also did an ultrasound and could still see a sac. today thursday im in bed rest and the bleeding has practically stopped i dont have cramps but im worried that i might have miscarried or im in risk of it. could there be a possibility that im pregnant and have nothing to worry about? i go back to the doctor this coming tuesday. also is it normal not to hear a heartbeat at this time?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013