Pregnancy ultrasound showing low fetal heart beat. Gestone injections prescribed. Should I be worried?

Hi, my LMP was on 5-jul-12 and as per that I am 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant as of today. I got my ultrasound done on 30-Jul-12. The doctor mentioned that she was able to see the foetus heart beat but it was low (80-85) as against 120-140 which is standard. The doctor advised me to take Gestone injections for 10 days continuously and advised to get ultrasound done after 10 days. During this course the doctor also advised me to take 2 injections of IVF-C 5000 iu (1 each in 5 days). Is there something for me to worry?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012