Pregnancy tests have all been very faint positives. G4P2, 1 m/c, 1 abortion. Advise on hcg level?

I recently stopped breastfeeding 3-4 weeks ago and am trying to conceive again. I ovulated somewhere around 16-17 March. I have taken a few early pregnancy tests which are all positive. My daughter is 9 months old. I am concerned because the pregnancy tests have all been very faint positives for almost 3 days and my milk is leaking now. I am 36 and am a G4P2, 1 m/c, 1 abortion. All my pregnancies I have conceived in the first month of trying. Scared about my hcg level although I have tons of pregnancy symptoms. Any advice?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013