Pregnancy tests after sex are negative, have symptoms like nausea, tender breasts. Confused ?

Hi, I had in october with my fiance, intents of having sex, I m still a virgin , I bled but he didn t go through, he didn t finish either this was october 28th, my period came on november 6th I ve always been regular, and it came on the right time. I have taken 3 home pT. All negative one 7 days after this happened, then one on december 11, antoher on december 28th, and I had an abdominal ultrasound I asked the radiologist check my ovaries and he said everything looked ok, I didn t tell him if he could see that I was pregnant or not, on jan 7th I had a blood pregnancest done and also came negative. But I don t know if its my nerves or something but I don t know if I m pregnant or not, my period has still been coming, It came again december 5th, then jan 1, then, jan 30th, I ve read online that soem women get low hcg levels and never know theyr pregnant or confuse the symntpoms with other types like stomach symptoms..and I had nauseaus, I have seen veins in breast they haven t grown I dint know if its my nerves of being afraid of being pregnant, because I don t have them abymore, I have had headaches
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
If you had unprotected sex and you bled on penetration, chances of pregnancy theoretically exist.
However, please remember that you have had continuously negative pregnancy tests.
Also, an ultrasound - if pregnancy had been there, the radiologist would have informed you, irrespective of whether you asked him or not.
Also, you are having regular periods as per the dates you mentioned.
i think you are stressing out for no reason.
The only way to confirm your doubt and to reassure yourself is to visit a gynecologist, and get an examination and a confirmed opinion.
Also, please have protected sex in the future, and take care.