Pregnancy test showing positive after periods. Was it internal bleeding? Pregnant? Suggest

My fiancee had her periods on Feb 8th 2013. we had sex on Feb 6th but her period lasted for only 1 day. Also after that she has received period only yesterday that is on 17th April 2013. Last week before her periods she checked her pregnancy status by pregnancy kit and was found to be positive.
Now i am confused whetherr she is really pregnant or she has got her periods as I suspect she may have got internal bleeding on 17th April 2013. Please help as i am lost in this and I am not planning for a baby now?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013