Pregnancy test positive with no pregnancy symptoms. Had infertility treatment with no pregnancy. Guidance?

hi, I am 33 years old. I first got pregnant on May and miscarried in late june due to trisomy 13. After that I was trying get pregnant and when failed I underwent infertility treatment in January but no pregnancy in february. Stopped all medication . But this month my home pregnancy came out positive. I was suppose to get my period on 17th March. So I am in 5 weeks if my calculation is correct. But I have no sign symptom of pregnancy. The pregnancy that i miscarried, I had breast tenderness, aversion from Fish smell and fish, cravings for sour food. But this time nothing. I am due for usg on 29th. I am very much worried.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013