Pregnancy test positive. Beta HCG shows intrauterine pregnancy. Getting mild staining. Looking for the suggestion

My LMP 19 January 12. In March 03 pregnancy test was positive, but in March 03 mild stainiing observed. My physician done some examination and betahcg was 890mlU/ml and USG suggest very early intrauterine pregnancy. in March he suggest for TVS and single gestational sac with no foetal pole was seen. Sac diameter is 18.1 mm. TVS revealed duration of pregnancy was 6 weeks 1 day. and suggest repeat USG after 2 weeks for confirmation of viability. very very mild staining is right now . i don t know what s going on. please give me some suggestion.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012