Pregnancy symptoms, positive pregnancy test, ultrasound does not show a baby. Reason?

hello doctor i have always had my periods everymonth since i was 9 never late i have missed 2 mentrual cycles now i had 2 positive hpts but i went to the obgyn i had a vainal ultrasound and doctor said i was not pregnant i have been throwing up every morning for about 2 months headaches fatigue sore breast just like my first pregnancy im really cionfused and concerned that i should be 12 weeks now but ultrasound showed no baby
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013