Pregnancy symptoms. Nausea,abdominal pain,no periods.Taking bc errin. Any answer for symptoms?.

Hello, I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms: nausea, low back pain, occ abdominal pain, and most recently severe nipple tenderness. I am on bc Errin. I do not and have not had my period for quite some time due to depo and continuous progesterone bc. At one point I was taking penicillin and also noticed that I am off by one day(with my pills). I have taken 3 home tests over the last 2 weeks and all were negative. Is there an answer for my symptoms? I have no insurance and cannot afford an unnecessary dr appt.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013