Pregnancy signs, weight gain, high BP, headaches, cramps after sex. Had sex during ovulation. Pregnancy?

I ovulate around the 1st and 3rd and I did have sex around then and I still hadn t had a period. A week maybe more later I got the depo shot. I haven t had a period since the end of november. I have gained a little weight, I m kinda having weird cravings, My nipples are very itchy, My breast have gotten a little bigger, I pee so much, I have had some high blood pressure , headaches , I feel very sick in the morning but never throw up, and some smells make me feel sick and every time after sex I have cramps . What does this mean? Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013