Pregnancy retained inspite of surgical and medical abortion. What should be done?

The first step after unprotected sex was a morning after pill which failed. Subsquently upon discovery that I was pregnant I took cycotech as a medical abortion method which howver failed after ingesting 6 tablets and inserting 4 through the vagina . I was left with the option of a surgerical abortion ( D&C) which was painful, l bled that day pospost procedure n d following day, I also experienced inability to sit or stand straight for those two days. Days followed and I left myself to heal, but to my utter amazement subsequent tests n scans show that my sac is growing due to d growth of the featus, the baby has a heart beat good pulsation, no fibroid found etc. In other words I am still pregnant. I am going through a very rough period of emotional fear and instability. I am better of without birthing this child howver I am completely scared of complications now and in the future if I go for yet another procedure. PLEASE HELP ME. I am currently 9wks gone. Help
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012