Pregnancy, mucus plug fell out, vaginal itching, lime green discharge. On antibiotics for chlamydia. Do I have yeast infection?

Hi , im 33 weeks pregnant and my mucus plug fell out a few days ago it was very bloody and slimy i was in the hospital on bedrest & the nurse confirmed it was my mucus plug , the day after it fell out my vagina started to itch and sometimes when i wipe down there a very light lime green tinted discharge shows up on the tissue also when i was in the hospital they had me on antibiotics through an iv (i had chlamydia at the beggining of my pregnancy) my question is can this be a yeast infection and is the slimy stuff the rest of my mucus plug?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012