Pregnancy. Neck pain, weakness, back ache, tiredness, cravings. Normal?

Hi I think my girlfriend may be pregnant but we have not done any tests yet so not actually sure but shes a week late with her period now and the last 5/6 days she has been craving a lot of fruit juice etc and been feeling overly tired all the time.... about 3 days ago she started complaining of neck pain and today she also said she has back ache and her right arm feels really weak as if she cant lift it... was jist wondering if this is normal.. shebhasnt been vomitting so were a little confused
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013