Possibility of pregnancy after recanalization? Previously had two deliveries

sir i am srinivas, i was married at 2005 we had two childrens[females] taht time we r waiting for a boy,my wife dont had a tubectomy,but after three years of my second child birth,she had a systs on her overy, that time doctor was removed her one overy which is efected with systs,they done tubectomy also,now its compleeted 3years from removing date, she is 24 years old, now we deeply want one boy,so we r dicided to recanalization of that single overy, we both r very normal for pregnancy and healthy also, her previous 2 r normal deliveris, so....please telme what is the possibility of pregnancy with one overy after recanalization, some people suggest me recanalizatio, some people suggest ivf ,but i cont go with ivf,because i am the middle class give me the suggition........thanku sir/madam
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012