Positive urine pregnancy test. Taken medication for clearing pregnancy. Having pain and continuing menses. Advise?

my wife mance date is 26th sep 12 but 26th to 5th oct 12 still check mance not fall in this date,then i check urine pegnency text is positive, me and my wife not prepraior for this situation, then local doctor check and write medician for pegnency clearance purpose , two days period pegnency clear from my wife bely, at present means today still now pain to low portion bely and mance is continue. i do not work what do i do? pls. tell me, now what can i do?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012