Positive pregnancy test, mcbm69 od, ecospirin75 od, susten150, meparate and progynova during periods

hi,i have taken pregnancy test on 6th of april and was positive.before that on 18th march i took the test whch came negative...i am prescribed mcbm69 od and ecospirin75 od with susten150 twice whn retire to bed and b4 getting up in morn.will this work..i am lil anxious and stressed too for normal development of foetus .as i was taking meparate and progynova during the period whn my test came positive.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012