Positive pregnancy test, have pain in abdomen, lower area. History of miscarriage. What should be done?

Hello Doctor. I am ankur Goel from Jalandhar, India. I just want to ask one thing. My Wife is pregnant & we confirm this by strip. She is having some pain in abdomen & lower area. Last date of Period was June 18 2012. Please advice if we should visit a doctor before 3 months or else wait ?? My wife got miscaurage in April 2012. due to Typhoid . & wrong injection by a doctor. She was MD Gynecological doctor. Now i am afraid & told my wife not to go to any doctor till 90 days from date of periods. Please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012