Pop sensation under left breast, pain radiating to middle of chest, acid reflux. Taking Prevacid. Reason?

Hi. I am a 32 yo female. I am considered obese according to bmi . I have had chronic stomach and/or abdominal aches, both upper and lower abdomen, for more than 10 years. I had my third child a year ago. I have been diagnosed with acid reflux and have had my gallbladder removed about 10 years ago. Recently, my heartburn has been increasing even though I am still taking Prevacid or prilosec . but my newest symptom has never happened to me before...while taking a shower and washing my hair, i felt and heard a pop under my left breast/ left upper quadrant of my abdomen area. It felt very unusual but not horribly painful. this happened one other time in the same fashion. But then a few weeks ago, I was sitting on the floor leaning against something, and went to sit up/lean forward and I had the worst pain along with that same pop feeling and I could hear it also. the pain radiated from under my left breast to the middle of my chest between my breasts. It has hurt under my left breast radiating to the midline intermittently ever since. it hurts worse when i move certain ways, sneeze or pick my kids up. the pains are sharp with those movements but a dull ache otherwise. i dont feel anything like lumps in that area but it is sore and hard to feel because i am overweight. i am quite worried by this as i have never had this pop sensation before. Any ideas on what it may be? I am quite worried it is something related to my pancreas or stomach....thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012