Polycystic ovary syndrome, menstrual problem, continuous bleeding for 2 months

Hi, i m 29 yrs old and i have recently diagnosed as PCO i got married before 5 months. at the time of marriage i have used table for postponing my period . From then my menstruation problem has started, i have continuous bleeding from past 2 months. when i consult doctor for my problem they prescribed medicines when i use them my period will get control and later, after stopping medicines again i m getting bleeding. recently i have consulted a GYN she told me to go for a follicular Study treatment ( for conceiving) as i m getting older and few are saying me to wait for at least an year to get any treatment. i m confused and worried about my position now. i m just curious to know is there any permanent treatment for PCO to regulate my periods.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012