Poisoned by tooth filling leeching in stomach. Possible cause for acid reflux and burning?

I have been poisoned by a Tooth filling leeching into my stomach (I was unaware of this for about one month as I had a terrible taste in my mouth and my wife said I han only had it since the filling was done ) I have just had a endoscopy which came back all clear ) Question is what else could be causing this terrible Acid reflux and burning ? I have lost two stone in the last three months when all this started .
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013