Planning for baby, missed periods, light pink line on pregnancy test, having abdominal pain. Is it pregnancy or cyst?

hi, we are planning for a baby. I have missed my periods by four days. Did the pregnancy test from easily available pregnancy test kit. there was a very light pink line on the positive side. and at times or two suffer from lower abdomen pain like one has before periods. My doctor is out of station. can you suggest me what could be a possible reason. Is its pregnancy or a cyst? had a cyst in my uterus few months back.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012