Planning for baby. Have PCQD. Took Duphaston and had periods regularly. Does it help to conceive?

HI, I AM 23YRS OLD,MARRIED. WE ARE PLANNING FOR A BABY NOW. I HAVE PCOD . DOCTOR PRESCRIBED ME DUPHASTON FOR 10 DAYS AND SHE ASKED ME TO TAKE DURING 15-25TH DAY OF MY CYCLE. WE HAD RELATION ON 12TH,14TH,15TH DAY OF MY CYCLE. I HAD DUPHASTON LAST MONTH AND I HAD MY PERIODS REGULARLY. HOW DOES DUPHASTON WORKS? DOES IT HELPS TO CONCEIVE OR ONLY REULARISES THE PERIOD? I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT IT. PLEASE HELP ME..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013