Planning for a baby. Period due. Why headaches, lower back pain?

Hello doctor, I am a woman of age 29 years. we are now planning for kids. Last month my periods were on 11th august. my cycle is of about 30 to 33days. This month i should get my periods on 13th. but today too i havent got any periods. but i face few weird feelings like white/ clear discharge, headache , lower back pain , lower abdomen pain. I never experienced this before. is this a sign of pregnancy or miscarriage ? please guide me.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012