Pituitary tumors, bilrubin in urine, fibromyalgia, swollen glands, low vitamin D levels. Could this all be related?

hello I have a question? Can you tell me if there is a disease that would cause pituitary tumors, bilirubin in your urine, fibromyalgia , swollen glands, and low vitamin D levels. I have some more systems. Some have been taken care of like the pituitary tumor as been removed, but now I have bilirubin in my urine. I was just wondering if this could all be linked together. Thanks so much.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012