Pins and needles in face and legs, drooping left eye-lid, vibrating body in sleep. Had conversion disorder. Any ideas ?

I was diagnosed with conversion disorder in 2005, and had a few what i call attacks since then, in 2008 i finally was able to resume work. But last week I got out of bed kept walking to the left tried putting on foot in front of the other heel toe and my left foot would not go down flat i kept rolling on it. i have pins and needles in my face and legs on and off and now my left eye lid feels like its drooping but on looking at it it is not. Not had an mri since 2005, no lumber puncture no watching me sleep which I have gone from jerks in my sleep as to now in my sleep my partner says he can feel me vibrating. I throw my head from time to time I throw my hands and get a hip waddle up. Im 52, and Im so sure this is not in my head ie conversion disorder. any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012