Pinkish vaginal discharge after child birth. No periods. History of PCOS. Postpartum pap smear showing endocervical cells non-malignant. Is it an emergency?

Hello.. I gave birth 3 months ago and since last Friday I have been having pinkish brownish discharge which last till today. I only manage to breastfeed my baby.3 weeks. Since then I have not had any menstrual cycle. Prior to my pregnancy I was diagnose with polycyctic ovary syndrom but I baby naturally. Is the discharge a cause.of alarm? My 6weeks postpartum pap smear stated endocervical cells present and negative for malignancy .
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012