Pink vaginal discharge after taking Provera, cramping, sore breasts. Should I take a HPT?

I went to see my ob 3 weeks ago because i thought i was pregnant. All test came back negative. He put me on provera to help bring on my cycle since I havent had one going on my second month now. Ive taken the last pill , butyesterday I notice my cervical discharge was light pink and then today the same thing. Yesterday I had pressure in my breast like they were going to become sore, mild cramping, alittle emotional, hungry, tired, and very hot. I dont understand whats going on. Should i take a hpt or is this normal being on provera?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012