Pink discharge while on Implanon,getting delayed periods. Am i pregnant ?

I m 18...I ve been on implanon for about 6 months now. I ve not had regular periods as of the last few months. So far its been 46 days since my last period, and I m starting to get worried. It s never been quite this late before. Usually my periods come once a month with no set amount of days in between. I ve been rather nauseous lately, and kinda exhausted. Can t wake up like I used to. I ve just recently had this pink discharge, been happening for the past few days...Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011