Pink, burning eyes with gummy discharge, extremely red under eyes, taken Loratadine, Dexamethasonum for sever itching on the water lines. Cure?

Hello. two days ago I went to sleep then woke because of my water lines started to itch and this feeling spreaded all over my ynder and uper eye area. I quickly washed my face and went to sleep. nex morning I woke up with swollen eye lids, pinkish eye balls and unnormally red under eye area. I took a tablet of loratadine , bought some eye drops with Dexamethasonum and ointment with Dexamethasonum and neomicin for my eye lids. now two days later I still have pinkish eyes, extremelly red under eyes *I look like a racoon) and burning feeling in one eye. also I noticed a tiny bit of white gummy discharge in my eye corners. please help.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012