Pinched nerve and muscle tightness. Related to sciatic nerve?

I have been getting chiropractor treatments for a few months, and the problem is related to the sciatic nerve. The muscles sometimes get tight and pinches the nerve. It has gradually been improving but sometimes it bothers me when in the lying position. ( Not as much when standing up.) exercise helps to loosen the muscles and sometimes when I take muscle relaxants it helps too. I thought after a few months, I should try something else. I tried to get a doctors appointment but have to wait until a new one is found and my previouse family doctor is retiring.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013