Pimples with pus under armpits, itchy vagina, more weight. Medication?

Hie. I have pimples wch at times accumulates puss under my armpits..this started last year and have been taking different medication but they don't disappear for long. I also have problems with my vagina as it is constantly itchy I realised there were cracks was red but no discharge. My inner thighs also have itchy bumps which at tyms leaves black spots after the heal..some doctors said I need to lose weight as ths might be as a result of fat I weigh trying to lose but what can I take so that I don't experience this
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013