Pimples on mon pubis, occur after shaving, during periods, pus, bleeding on popping, dark red bumps. Cure?

Hello. I m 21 years old, about 5 foot 6 inches and around 260 pounds. For years I have been getting pimples or boils (according to the internet) on my mon pubis . Typically I get one right before or after my period or after shaving. I would normally wait until it came to a head and pop it. First pus would come out, and then blood , and it would go away. I had one about a month ago and went through the same process, but now it s staying around. It s not so much a pimple anymore, it s slightly raised but there s no pus or anything in it. It s a darkish red color and I can t seem to get it to go away. Help!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013