Pimples, dark spots, skin unevenness. How to get rid of the spots, unevenness of skin?

Hello sir, This is praveen. I ve had faced the problems of pimples for the past 8 years and currently I m 21. Not to say that pimples don t attack me these days but the frequency had decreased a lot. I haven t used any cream / soap in particular treating them, but apparently those pimples have left dark spots and some have turned some parts of face so uneven that when looked from closely the unevenness of skin appears(kind of holes). Is there any remedy for not letting the further damage of skin...? currently I use Dove soap and not anything else.... looking for a better reply., Thankyou,.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012