Pimples, acne, sensitive skin. Regular periods. Want lotion to remove dark spots and improve skin quality

Hello Doctor,I am suffering from pimples and acne . My skin is also vey sensitive . Which soap can i use and please tell me any lotion also which helps to remove dark spots and can improve skin quality also. I am suffering from pimples from my teenage. Now I am 25 yeras old. My periods are regular and i am married . Sometimes i get stressed out due to which pimples come on my face. I drink lots of water. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012