Pimple like bumps on the tonsils and on the upper lips. Reddish dry tonsils with burning sensation. What is the reason?

I have small pimple like bumps on soft pallets close to my tonsils. It is red and it feels dry and sticky and a burning sensation. The burning sensation haas now spread down my throat to my larynx . My mouth dries out at night. I don t seem to have as much saliva too. Today one of the pimple like bumps broke out on my upper lip . This is what I am experiencing right now. I have had various symptoms over the last several months. They are always changing. Sores and lumps on roof of mouth,slick gums and taste of bloody or fleshy, sores on tongue, under tounge swollen, dark spots on lips.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012