Pimple inside the nostril, swollen upper lip, right side of face painful. Cause?

A few days ago i noticed what i thought was a pimple on the inside if my nostril , it hurt a bit but i thought nothing of it and left it alone. The next day my upper lip started to swell and the area around the sore on my nose began to hurt more, almost as if it is bruised. The sore is draining some now but my lip is still swollen and my face on right side (same as the sore) is very painful. I have been taking benedryl for swelling and putting neosporin on the pimple thing, occasional moist heat compresses. It has been four days since i noticed the pimple, three days it has been bothering me.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013