Pimple below nipple, painful, soreness, hard. What could this be?

Hi. I have a pimple like thing just underneath my left nipple. It has been there for a few months but thought nothing of it and left it. Now it has started hurting. But I can't seem to squeeze anything out but it sure is painful. Nipple is sore to touch too. So I am not sure if there is pus coz I can't squeeze anything out, but not coz it's painful. Just nothing coming out. Can feel that's its a little hard when I try o pull my nipple to feel it. What could this be? I am not pregnant nor breast feeding. I gave birth 20 months ago. I am 35 years old.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013