Physical pain. Diagnosed endometriosis prior to pregnancy. Advised hysterectomy. Body stiff and sore, abdominal pains. Help in understanding what is this?

I am a 38 year old woman that has been dealing with alot of physical pain off since my last child in 2004. I had been diagnosed with Endometriosis prior to this pregnancy and was told I would likely not conceive. After the birth of my child in 2004 I dealt with the pain due to thinking it was from a C- section. Two years later I was told I needed a full hysterectomy due to the condition I was in. I had the surgery and seemed better. I then struggled with hormone medications and then quit them due to heart issues, which they called MVP. Since off the medications I have been better. However, I have had issues with increased pain in my joints, and sharp abdominal pains. My body seems stiff and sore all the time. Please help me to understand what is going on. This pain is REAL and interferes with my life.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012