Phimosis, burning sensation during urination, curved penis, habit of excessive masturbation. Chances of low testosterone levels?

I THINK I HAVE LOw TESTERONE LVEL DUE TO WHICH MY BODY IS NOT GROWING AS OTHERS OF MY AGE AND I AM GEETING WET DREAMS & HAVE PROBLEM IN STARTING URINATION , BURNING SENSATION WHILE OR AFTER URINATING,PLS NOTE I HAVE PHISMOSIS AS WELL SINCE BIRTH.I HAVE DONE OVER MASTURBATION AND I EVEN HAVE A SLIGHTLY CURVED PENIS ..MY PENIS IS VERY SMALL WHEN NOT ERECT & I AM EVEN NOT SATSIFIED WITH THE SIZE WHEN ITS ERECT..PLZ NOTE I AM 20 & IT FEELS AS IF DUE TO LOW TESTERONE I HAVE GROWN FEW GIRLY HABIT
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012