Persisting tightness above elbow through hand that seems to be colder. Cause?

Almost a year ago I came home from the hospital and was couch-bound for several days. during the couch time, my left forearm and hand started feeling heavier than the rest of the arm and the muscle control was very off. over time the muscle control came back to normal but the arm, from just above the elbow through the hand has remained tight, like I m wearing a bp cuff thats making it numbish, tight, tingly, and the hand is a lot colder than my right. It is so aggravating! Maybe a nerve pinch or something in my back?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013