Persisting pityriasis lichenoid chronica and sudden bouts of urticaria post undergoing narrow band ultraviolet therapy several times. Suggestion?

i had skin allergy two years ago and the doctor diagonised it as pupura once the problem started i was put on steroids and the problem subsided and suddenly my platelet count went down to 0000 and i was diagonised with thromborcytic purpura and was on steroids omnacartel for 8 months and now my condition is stable but since last one year i have been suffering from pitiriasis lichenoid chronica and sudden phases of urticaria .i underwent 20 sitting of narrow band ultraviolet therapy but i am still having the same problem
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012